Picture
We don’t have a venue yet =p but we are eyeing CCF Alabang (our home court hehe). Bert and I both prefer having the wedding there.

I submitted a letter of intent to Pastor Joby yesterday about renting out the 4th floor. It is still for approval. Please pray with us that it may be approved. I was told that schedules have to be checked first. If there would be big events that day, then they can’t let us rent. I felt so anxious yesterday that it may not be approved. Well, God’s Will be done!

Please pray with us. And please pray for me too. That I will gladly accept whatever decision the office may have!




Leave a Reply.